Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rejected!

But in the nicest way possible, I do love Amy.  My design will not be in the next Knitty.

However, with some new photography, a new name, and a little tweaking, it's startlingly appropriate for the Anticraft, so all is not lost.

The heat this summer has made me lose my knitting mojo in a serious way, but I'm determined to keep publishing, even if at a snail's pace, so I plunked down my credit card at Knit Picks this afternoon to pick up yarn for my next design for Knitty.  Unless it gets here fast (I'm too cheap to pay for rush shipping) and I really buckle down, I won't make it in time for Deep Fall, but my idea is suitable for Winter too, so I'll have plenty of time for that.

I need to start planning ahead!  And I need to get off my lazy butt and rework the cursed blue shawl that's been languishing since late April, waiting for me to have the courage to redo the numbers...

No comments:

Post a Comment